2022 Holiday Gift Guide: For Her!
15 amazing gifts for that special lady in your life! Best beauty products, a little sparkle, and cozy, comfort wear. You’ll find something in this list for your mom, BFF, or co-worker!
The Curious Plate 2022 Holiday Gift Guide: FOR HER is here! Y’all, I have never been so excited to share my top picks for this upcoming holiday season. Also, I would like to state for the record that I should be a personal shopper. Because I feel like I nailed it with this collection.
Anyway, below is a slew of ideas for the lady in your life. Whether it’s your mom, sister, bae, or virtual co-worker, I promise you’ll find something here for her. Take a peek around, get excited and crank Mariah Carey “All I want for Christmas is You!” Enjoy!
- Slipper Socks: Cozy is in and these artisan socks will definitely keep you warm!
- Knit Pajama Set: A super soft pajama set for less than $30? Sign me up!
- OSEA Body Care Set: I’m obsessed with all of OSEA products. I use their advanced aging cream and overnight repair daily. I love that they’ve bundled up a great bag of goodies for the holidays.
- Weekend Travel Bag: If you are in need of a straightforward week travel bag that won’t break the bank this Beis one is it. Cute, comfortable, and affordable.
- Bamboo Bathtub Tray: Gifting a few of these to all the ladies in my life. Such a great way to relax and do a little self-care.
- Book of the Month: If you are struggling what to gift your mom or BAE this book of the month club is ideal. Perfectly curated to make even the pickiest reader happy.
- Affirmation Cards for Women: I’m all about manifesting and these cards are a great way to provide some positivity in your life.
- Faux Weighted Blanket: We have a weighted blanket and I swear it helps us sleep better. This is an ideal gift for anyone looking for a deep slumber.
- Bamboo Sleep Mask: Keep the noise pollution at bay with this super soft face mask.
- Self-Care Face Masks: Enjoy glowing skin all year-round with these fabulous self-care face masks.
- Insta Photo Printer: I want to get this for Charlie and my mom. Such a fun idea to capture moments.
- Slide Sandals: Spa treatment at home? Heck yes! These cloud slippers are the perfect way to escape into a relaxing bliss.
- Lap Desk: Whether your working from home or need to update the Christmas list from the couch this lap desk will keep you comfortable and productive.
- Mimosa Sugar Cube Trio: Drop one of these cubes into your bubbly and you’ll have an instant mimosa.
- Stay Curious Collection Crewneck Sweater: Sliding some cute merch that would be perfect for the new year!
***This post is not sponsored. I have purchased a few of these items myself! Also, a few of these links are affiliate! Thanks for supporting The Curious Plate!***