Patriotic Layered Lemonades
Patriotic Layered Lemonades offer a festive Fourth of July celebration in every sip. Embrace the vibrant layers, savoring the refreshing flavors that make this beverage a perfect companion for commemorating the spirit of independence and joy 🇺🇸.
Happy (almost) Fourth of July, friends!
Who’s ready to celebrate America’s birthday?!! RAISES HAND!
I don’t know about you, but I need a timeout for a hawt second. I know that I’ve mentioned here that I have been in major nesting mode. BUT! To be completely honest, I think I am in overdrive. As in if I have a down second, I freak out and think to myself, “Why aren’t you doing something?”
It’s a nasty snowball that leads me to almost wanting to do nothing which is not good. So I have decided to take it easy this week. Enjoy the celebration of our country’s birthday, relax with Mr. B and Juniper, and get what I can get done.
And I can’t think of a better way to enjoy the moment than by serving up a few glasses of these Patriotic Layered Lemonades. Seriously, are these not festive AF? Frozen blueberries, strawberries, and spiked lemonade layered in a pretty glass. The red, white, and blue never looked so good!
These can be prepped ahead of time. Simply freeze all the ingredients separately in the freezer and once an order comes through just layer all the ingredients into a glass. Just don’t forget the festive flag garnish.
Hope y’all have a wonderful and safe Fourth of July! Cheers!
Patriotic Layered Lemonades
- 6 oz vodka or tequila, divided
- 3 cups your favorite lemonade, divided
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 3 cups ice
- Flags, for garnish
- In a blender add the blueberries, 2 oz vodka, 1 cup lemonade and 1 cup ice. Pulse until smooth. Pour the mixture into a large measuring cup (for easier pouring) and place in freezer for at least 10 minutes. Wipe the blender clean.
- Next, add the strawberries, 2 oz vodka, 1 cup lemonade, and 1 cup ice. Pulse until smooth. Pour the mixture into a large measuring cup (for easier pouring) and place in freezer for at least 10 minutes. Wipe the blender clean.
- Next, fill the blender with remaining vodka, lemonade and ice. Pulse until smooth. Pour the mixture into a large measuring cup (for easier pouring) and place in freezer for at least 10 minutes.
- Take a glass and place some of the blueberry mixture at the bottom followed by the strawberry and then the lemonade. Garnish with flag. Repeat process until all glasses have been filled. Enjoy!
In conclusion, Patriotic Layered Lemonades are a lively celebration of refreshing flavors, perfect for summer indulgence. Embrace the vibrant combination and let each sip be a finale to a delightful symphony of lemony goodness. 🍋🇺🇸✨