2021 Holiday Gift Guide: For the Home Cook
15 amazing gifts for the home cook! Kitchen utensils, food storage, spice mixes, and the perfect skillet. You’ll find something in this list for the home cook who has everything!
As a food blogger, I get a lot of questions regarding what I use to cook. Honestly, I keep it simple. I’m a big believer in good mixing bowls, sharp knives, sturdy cutting boards and non-stick skillets. Plus, you can never go wrong with electric wine opener! From there it’s just a matter of diving in!
So, below are 15 amazing kitchen gifts that I use on a regular basis as well as stuff that’s great for home entertaining. Take a peek and get slicing!
- Electric Wine Opener: a must when it comes to entertaining and when you need a glass of wine ASAP!
- Good Food with Good People T-shirt: you can’t be in the kitchen without sporting a cute t-shirt while cooking!
- Bees Wax Wrap: I don’t know why I waited so long to use these wraps because are legit! Keeps a sliced apple from browning in the fridge and so much more!
- Our Place Always Pan: worth the hype because it can do all the things for a fraction of the price on commercial grade skillets.
- Boos Cutting Board: I gave Mr. B this cutting board before we got married and still use it today!
- Global Knives: The only knives I use. They are an investment, but worth it!
- Air Fryer: Yes, I’m late to the air fryer game, but it’s wayyyyyy better than the Instant Pot!
- OXO Gold Baking Sheets: these are a dream and swear nothing sticks to them!
- All-Clad Slow Cooker: I got this as a wedding gift and it’s still going!
- Digital Meat Thermometer: never go by cooking time. whenever you want to know if a protein is done use this thermometer to check the temp.
- Modern Comfort Cooking Cookbook: My favorite cookbook written by yours truly.
- Reusable Storage Bags: I like these bags better than Stasher. There I said it. For the price point and performance these are so much better.
- Mini Food Processor: I have two of these and use it more often then my big processor for chopping food, making smoothies, etc.
- Staub 4 Qt. Cocotte: I will say this every year, Staub is the BEST!!
- Kids Plastic Kitchen Knife Set: Charlie uses these knives to help me in the kitchen. They actually chop without chopping off an arm.
***This post is not sponsored. I have purchased a few of these items myself! Also, a few of these links are affiliate! Thanks for supporting The Curious Plate!***