What I’m Excited to Make in August!
What I’m Excited to Make in August is a collection of delicious, seasonal recipes that highlights produce like zucchini, peaches, tomatoes, and more! Plus, I’ve included some extra flavorful dishes to make sure you are armed and ready for Labor Day weekend, quick meals for back-to-school, and all the peach recipes!
How did you get here so fast?
August can feel a bit tricky. We’ve still got all the summer vibes going on, but we’re also gearing up for back-to-school. Plus, we have an obscene amount of summer produce to sort through and use.
Raise your hand if you have an abundance of summer produce right now? Are you feeling a bit of produce paralysis? I feel ya!
Anyway, as we continue along our summer adventures, I put together a collection of yummy food to make this month. You’ll find the following produce in season:
- Bell peppers
If you are looking for a specific ingredient, don’t forget to check out our dedicated ingredients page! Just click on any ingredient you wish to cook and it will pull all of the specific recipes using said ingredients. It’s super cool! Click to find the Recipe Index!
- Peach Upside-Down Cake
- Spiced Chicken Thighs with Peach Barbecue Sauce
- Strawberry and Peach Tahini Cake
- Peach Mousse with Basil Krispie Crumble
- Grilled Peach & Whipped Blue Cheese Toast
- Peach & Bacon Pancakes with Lavender Butter Syrup
- Kombucha Peach Rum Punch
- Grilled Peach & Bacon Salad with Buttermilk Dressing
- Slow Cooker Cuban-Style Pulled Pork
- Slow Cooker Sweet & Spicy Thai Ribs
- Easy Slow Cooker Meals
- Slow Cooker Greek Gyro Bowls
- Slow Cooker Meat Lovers Pizza
- Easy Honey Garlic Chicken Stir Fry
- Easy Turkey Sloppy Joe Nachos
- Gnocchi-Topped Chicken Pot Pie
- Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo with Burst Tomatoes and Burrata
- Easy Tomato Tart with Almond Vinaigrette
- Za’atar Spiced Tomatoes & Chickpea Flatbread
- Roasted Tomato & Burrata Bread Toss
- Tomato & Bacon Upside Down Cake
- Easy Guacamole Toast with Thai Roasted Tomatoes
- Bourbon Tomato Soup Shooters with Grilled Cheese Rims
- Easy Parmesan Tomato Soup