What I’m Excited to Make in June!
What I’m Excited to Make in June is a collection of delicious, seasonal recipes that highlights produce like cherries, berries, spinach, mango, and more! Plus, I’ve included some extra flavorful dishes to make sure you are armed and ready for Father’s Day, Backyard Barbecues, and Picnics!
Who’s ready for long summer nights, backyard barbecues, picnics in the park, and just overall warmer weather?!! I’ve been anxiously waiting for the arrival of June because there is just something magical about the start of summer. Feels like anything is possible!
Anyway, as we welcome summer we’ve got a lot of events, produce highlights, and just overall yummy food to make this month. You’ll find the following produce in season:
- Fresh Herbs
- Green Beans
If you are looking for a specific ingredient, don’t forget to check out our dedicated ingredients page! Just click on any ingredient you wish to cook and it will pull all of the specific recipes using said ingredients. It’s super cool! Click to find the Recipe Index!
- Barbecue Bourbon Burgers
- Barbecue Chickpea Burgers
- Lamb Burgers With Homemade Mint Ketchup
- Spiced Chicken Burgers with Special Sauce
- Turkish Zucchini Burgers with Greek Yogurt Harissa Sauce
- Foodie Fridays: Portobello Burgers with Roasted Garlic
- Summer Garden Guacamole Burger
- American Lamb & Frites Burger
- Easy Cherry Biscuit Cobbler
- Cherry Cardamom Chocolate Brownies + GIVEAWAY!!
- Mini Cherry & Lavender Skillet Pies
- Cherry Party Cake with Bourbon Marshmallow Frosting
- Chocolate Cherry Cake with Chocolate Oat Streusel
- Bourbon Cherry Peach Milkshake
- Mini Cherry Clafoutis with Chocolate Whipped Cream
- Foodie Fridays: Cherry Ginger Bourbon Fizz
- Foodie Fridays: Mini Cherry Limeade Tarts
- Foodie Fridays: Peppered Steak
- Slow Cooker Sweet & Spicy Thai Ribs
- BBQ Bourbon Grilled American Lamb Ribs
- Foodie Fridays: Slow Cooked Short Ribs
- Foodie Fridays: Ratatouille Beer Brats with Spicy Bechamel Sauce
- Foodie Fridays: Juicy Ball Park Burger with Onion Rings & Mustard Beer Sauce
- Piled-High Nacho Bacon Burger
- Turkish Old Fashioned
Anything “Grilled” Recipes
- Summer Chickpea Salad with Dorothy Lynch Grilled Chicken
- Grilled Corn, Burrata, and Poblano Salad
- Grilled Purple Wedge Salad
- Grilled Rack of Lamb with Mint Chimichurri
- Grilled Citrus Lamb Skewers
- Grilled Citrus Butterflied Leg of Lamb
- Tahini Marinated Grilled Chicken Breasts with Cucumber Caprese Salad
- Grilled Lamb Skewers with Turkish Chimichurri