Easy Pizza Pasta Salad
Easy Pizza Pasta Salad is a delicious and flavorful meal or side dish that is perfect to make all year round!
Summer is not complete unless you consume pasta salad.
It’s like a right of passage.
Every backyard barbecue, picnic in the park, or dinner on the fly is accomanied with a bowl of pasta salad. Now, this is where things get sporty. What kind of pasta salad do you bring?
Well, if you love a good mash-up then this Easy Pizza Pasta Salad will win you over. A big bowl full of bowtie pasta topped with all the pizza making suspects and then tossed in a creamy Italian dressing.
I’m telling you this pasta salad will reign supreme all summer long!
What’s in this Easy Pizza Pasta Salad?
The beautiful thing about any pasta salad is that you can combine any of your favorite ingredients in one-bowl and serve. For this mash-up of flavors you will need:
Creamy Italian Dressing
Tips for Making Easy Pizza Pasta Salad:
1) Bowtie Pasta. You can definitely use any pasta. However, in order to make the pasta salad taste like pizza you need to allow the seasoned salt and lemon juice to marinate on the pasta. This simple step will help those flavors blend and create a wonderful base for the pizza pasta salad.
2) Creamy Italian dressing. If you want to use a vinaigrette Italian dressing that would work as well!
Can I make this gluten free?
Absolutely! Simply swap out the regular pasta for your favorite kind that is gluten-free.
Can I make this vegetarian?
Yes! Remove the pepperoni from the dish and add in more veggies if desired.
Can this be made ahead of time?
You bet! Actually it can be made a few days ahead of serving because the longer it sits in the fridge the better it will taste!
More Delicious Pasta Salad Recipes:
- Deviled Egg Chickpea Pasta Salad
- Crispy Chicken & Cucumber Salad
- Everything Spiced Potato Salad with Lox
- Greek Bruschetta Pasta Salad
Easy Pizza Pasta Salad
- 3 cups dried bowtie pasta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp Lawry’s seasoning salt
- 3 cups chopped peppers (green, red, or yellow)
- 8 ounces mozzarella pearls
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup halved pepperoni slices
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup creamy Italian dressing
- fresh chopped parsley, for garnish
- Fill a large stock pot with water and bring to a boil. Add in the pasta and cooking according to the package directions. Drain the pasta and place in a large bowl.
- Drizzle the olive oil, lemon juice, and seasoning salt over the pasta. Toss to combine. Cover the pasta with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes or overnight for better flavor.
- Remove the pasta from the fridge. Add in the peppers, cheese, tomatoes, pepperoni, red onion, olives, and parsley. Toss to combine and either serve or chill for another 30 minutes to allow the flavors to blend. Enjoy!
Looks delicious! Do you have a favorite Italian creamy dressing?
HI! I used Kraft! Perfect for these quick salads!
When do you add the Kraft Creamy Dressing ? Most pasta salad has a bitter taste from the Clear Italian Dressing. Is this bitter? Thanks
Hi! I don’t think it tastes bitter at all. Very mild and creamy tasting!
Wow, awesome weblog format! How long have you ever been running a blog for? you made running a blog glance easy. The total look of your web site is great, as well as the content material!
Wow, awesome blog layout! How lengthy have you ever been blogging for? you make running a blog glance easy. The whole glance of your web site is magnificent, as well as the content material!