Easy Slow Cooker Meals
Easy Slow Cooker Meals are a great way to feed a family using simple ingredients! Great for meal prep and easy to freeze!
How are you doing? I hope you are staying healthy and safe.
As things continue to change, I wanted to let you know that if you need anything whether it’s someone to listen to an idea, talk through a recipe you are cooking, venting about a child that’s teething…whatever it is, I am always here! I want you to know that this community is here to be positive and resilient. We will get through this!
With that, I wanted to provide another round-up of easy meals that could you can be made with standard pantry items. BEST PART? All of these meals can be made in the slow cooker. I know a lot of parents are staying home with their kiddos and need quick and easy meals. So, I figured I would give you a collection of my BEST Easy Slow Cooker Meals.
Get ready for some flavor y’all! So, let’s SET IT and FORGET IT.
– Variation: can be made with a whole chicken instead of beef! Or simply saute chickpeas with spices and top over rice!
– Freezer: If freezing with beef, make sure to slice into quarters. This way when you go to thaw the beef it doesn’t take you 27 days.
– Variation: it’s pizza….add whatever toppings you see fit! If using frozen vegetables make sure to defrost before adding to the pizza.
– Variation: instead of the pork sausage in the recipe you could definitely sub lentils or any kind of bean. Black beans would be delicious!
– Freezer: If freezing the chicken, make sure you break it down into drumsticks, breast, thighs, etc. More storage in the freezer and way easier to thaw later!
– Variation: you can sub out the chicken by using lentils and any kind of beans!
– Freezer: Once cooked and shredded, place the chicken in a Ziploc bag for up to a month!
– Variation: you can sub out the pork by using chicken, beef, lentils, or beans!
– Freezer: Once cooked and shredded, place the pork in a Ziploc bag for up to a month!
– Variation: you can sub out the shrimp for chicken, lentils, or beans!
– Variation: omit the ground beef for chicken, turkey, or simply add more beans!
– Freezer: once cooked, cool the chili and pour into a individual containers to reheat later! Can be frozen up to a month.