Chocolate Frosted Pumpkin Bread
Chocolate Frosted Pumpkin Bread is a decadent dessert that uses an entire can of pumpkin purée! Enjoy a slice of pumpkin bread topped with a luxurious chocolate espresso frosting!
I don’t believe pumpkin should be reserved just for fall.
I’ll make a batch of my Ultimate Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins in the midst of the summer heat. I mean, if you can’t enjoy the outdoors, you might as well bake something tasty! Am I right?
I have a lot of pumpkin recipes on The Curious Plate and today’s recipe that I am sharing might reign supreme. This Chocolate Frosted Pumpkin Bread is a thick, moist and uses an entire can of pumpkin puree! Then it’s smothered with a decadent chocolate frosting. I’m telling you pumpkin bread will be consumed all year round.
Ready to get baking?
What’s in this Chocolate Frosted Pumpkin Bread?
When it comes to making pumpkin bread you want the bread to actually taste like pumpkin. Am I right? The reason why I love this recipe is because it uses up an entire can of pumpkin puree. Can I get a high-five? No more third there or a quarter cup here. We are making a pumpkin bread that tastes like pumpkin. Okay, for this recipe you will need:
- All-purpose flour
- Baking soda
- Ground cinnamon
- Ground nutmeg
- Granulated sugar
- Brown Sugar
- Vegetable oil
- WHOLE CAN OF PUMPKIN!
- Unsalted butter
- Powdered sugar
- Cocoa powder
- Espresso coffee powder
- Vanilla extract
Tips for Making the Chocolate Frosted Pumpkin Bread:
- Pumpkin Puree. If you can make your own pumpkin puree…..go for it! However, if you have a zero time or can’t find a pumpkin to roast any canned pumpkin you find at the grocery store will work!
- Pumpkin bread size. For this recipe I actually made smaller loaves because it’s more fun to eat and makes a great gift. BUT! If you want to make a bigger loaf that works too! You will simply divide the batter and either increase or decrease cooking time.
- Espresso coffee powder. You don’t have to use this in the frosting. For me, it just adds that extra zing of chocolate to the frosting.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What do you recommend to keep the batter from sticking to the loaf pan?
Great question! If you can find Baker’s Joy spray at the grocery store, buy it! The spray is like PAM, but this version has flour in it which makes the bread come out super easy!
Do you have to use espresso coffee powder in the frosting?
Nope! I like to add it to the frosting because it enhances the chocolate flavor!
What baking times do you recommend for different sized loaf pans?
For TWO 9X5X3 -inch loaf pan you will bake for 55 to 60 minutes
For THREE 8X4X2 -inch loaf pans you will bake for 45 to 50 minutes
For FOUR 7.5X3.5X2 -inch loaf pans you will bake for 40 to 45 minutes
More Pumpkin Recipes to Enjoy:
- Maple Roasted Pumpkin Grits
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Butter Cookies
- Easy Sheet Pan Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Hummus with Spiced Chickpeas & Sage Bacon
Chocolate Frosted Pumpkin Bread
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 15 oz can of pumpkin
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, room temp
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp instant espresso coffee powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees. Spray four 7 1/2 X 3 1/2 X 2-inch baking loaf pans. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, 2 tsp cinnamon, kosher salt, and nutmeg.
- In a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, mix together the granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vegetable oil. Next, add the eggs until combined.
- Add in the flour mixture and then the water. Continue to mix until combined. Finally, add the pumpkin and once mixed divide the batter among the prepared loaf pans.
- Bake for about 40 to 45 minutes or until a wooden toothpick comes out clean. Tip: check at 30 minutes to make sure you don't need to top with foil to keep the tops from burning. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before frosting.
- For the frosting, beat the butter in a small bowl using a hand mixer. Next, beat in 1 cup of powdered sugar, cocoa powder, 1 tbsp milk, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, coffee powder, and vanilla extract. If you need to add more milk at this point that's okay! Add in the final cup of powdered sugar. Stir to combine! Again, add more milk if desired. Frost the pumpkin bread!
[url=https://shalomoskva.com/pensii-s-1-ijulya-2021-goda-nachnut-vydavat-tolko-na-kartu-mir/]перевод из россии в польшу[/url] или [url=https://shalomoskva.com/o-nas-v-vedushchih-elektronnyh-izdaniyah/]как оформить пенсию за границей[/url]
[url=https://www.parkerrussia.ru/pens/jotter/PR50B-MLT31/]PR80F-MLT5[/url] или [url=https://www.parkerrussia.ru/sets/giftbox/PR60S-BLK20CT/]ручка подарочная в футляре паркер[/url]
אני מאוד ממליץ על אתר ישראל נייט קלאב אתר מספר אחד בישראל לחיפוש נערות ליווי, דירות דיסקרטיות,עיסוי אירוטי
כנסו עכשיו ותראו לבד כמה מידע יש באתר הזה: נערות ליווי בחיפה
[url=https://docviamed.com/]substitute for viagra[/url]
best over the counter viagra