Loaded Chorizo & Kimchi Hot Dogs
Loaded Chorizo & Kimchi Hot Dogs are a tasty and easy meal to make whether for a quick dinner or for tailgating!
Hot dogs: LOVE THEM OR HATE THEM?
Personally, I love a delicious, juicy hot dog. My preferred way of consuming said hot dog is topped with ketchup, mustard, pickled relish, and white onion. Basically how I like my burgers too!
Today’s post is about exploring different toppings to put on your hot dog. Yes, we could all get comfortable with the standard dress and consume only at a baseball stadium. However, these Loaded Chorizo & Kimchi Hot Dogs will change the way you eat and enjoy your hot dog.
Don’t believe me? Well, have you ever put crushed pork rinds on top of your hot dog? I thought so! Let’s dive in and see what all the hot diggity dog fuss is about!
What’s in these Loaded Chorizo & Kimchi Hot Dogs?
Grilling or sautéing the hot dogs is the easy part. These Loaded Chorizo & Kimchi Hot Dogs do come with a little bit of prep, which isn’t hard. BUT! If you are going to commit to these life changing hot dogs you’ve got to dive in head first. You will need:
- Waygu (or regular beef hot dogs
- Hot dog buns
- Pork rinds
- Mexican fresh chorizo
- Green onions
- Mexican crema
- Jalapeno rounds
Tips for Making Loaded Chorizo & Kimchi Hot Dogs:
1. Hot dog. You can use whatever kind of hot dog you’d like! If you would prefer chicken or pork go ahead and sub out. I would suggest getting an organic option so at least you know it will taste the best! Of course, if you need to use Oscar Mayer footlong……GO FOR IT!
2. Chorizo. You’ve got to use the fresh kind. Run away from the tube chorizo!!
3. Pork rinds or chicharrons. You can find a bag at your local grocery store. They will be in the chip aisle.
4. Kimchi. Try to find the fresh kind in the refrigerator section at the grocery store!
5. Mexican crema. Think of this as the most luxurious sour cream! You can typically find it near the sour cream at the grocery store. If not, regular sour cream will work!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I make this vegetarian?
Yes! I would substitute the hot dog and chorizo for a plant based product. There are so many options out there! Also, for the pork rinds you could crush chili fritos instead!
Can I make this ahead of time?
You bet! I typically cook the chorizo prior. It will last a few days in the fridge. You could also grill the hot dogs prior to assembly. Simply reheat in the microwave or on the stove top.
More Hot Dog Recipes to Enjoy:
- Loaded Barbecue Bison Hot Dogs
- Loaded Cheeseburger Hot Dogs
- French Croissant Hot Dogs
- Chili Cheese Dog Baked Sliders
Loaded Chorizo & Kimchi Hot Dogs
- 1/2 cup Mexican crema
- 3 ounces Kimchi, drained, sliced
- 2 large Scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 ounces Mexican fresh chorizo
- 4 large Beef hot dogs
- 4 Brioche hot dog buns, toasted
- 1 1/2 ounces Chicharrons or pork rinds, crushed
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small mixing bowl combine the kimchi, scallions, cilantro, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large skillet cook the chorizo over medium-high heat, for about 5 to 6 minutes. Remove the chorizo from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet as the chorizo (or you can grill the hot dogs outside!), add the hot dogs. Cook until seared on all sides, about 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- To assemble: place a hot dog into the toasted hot dog bun. Top the hot dog with the chorizo, and kimchi slaw. Drizzle the top with the Mexican crema and sprinkle the crushed chicharrons on top. Serve!
אני מאוד ממליץ על אתר ישראל נייט קלאב אתר מספר אחד בישראל לחיפוש נערות ליווי, דירות דיסקרטיות,עיסוי אירוטי
כנסו עכשיו ותראו לבד כמה מידע יש באתר הזה: נערות ליווי בחיפה