What I’m Excited to Make in January!
What I’m Excited to Make in January is a collection of healthy, seasonal recipes from refreshing smoothies to scrumptious salads to easy chicken dinners to all things citrus! This round-up is chock-full of delicious recipes that are perfect to make in January!
Hello, new year!
Don’t you just love a fresh beginning?
What better way to start a fresh beginning then with a healthy plate full of delicious food? January can feel tricky when it comes to creating meals. During winter I feel less motivated and always wanting that big bowl of homemade macaroni and cheese.
Well, below is a collection of healthy, seasonal recipes that are sure to cure any winter blues. We’ve got refreshing smoothies, scrumptious salads, easy chicken dinners, and yes, plant-based focus meals because we all need more veggies, right?
Anyway, I hope you find something that you love. If you happen to make any of these recipes make sure to let me know! I really enjoy hearing from you!
What’s In Season in January:
- Citrus fruits: Blood oranges, oranges, Meyer lemons, and more!
- Winter squash
- Brussels sprouts
- Greens, spinach, kale, basically any dark, leafy green
- Turkish Shrimp BLT Salad
- Pepper Caprese Salad with Turmeric Dressing
- Mexican Fattoush Salad
- Warm Brussel Sprout and Kale Caesar Salad
- Smoky Cauliflower Chickpea Salad
- Sesame Steak Salad with Spiralized Pears
- Po’Boy Wedge Salad
- Za’atar Panzanella Salmon Salad
- Korean Chicken Salad Lettuce Cups
Winner-Winner Chicken Dinner:
- Spiced Pecan Baked Chicken Nuggets with Chipotle Mustard Sauce
- Sheet Pan Chicken Souvlaki
- Jerk Chicken Thighs with Jalapeno Polenta
- Za’atar Roasted Chicken and Potatoes with Spiced Labneh
- Roasted Jerk Chicken with Rice & Peas
- Slow Cooker Mediterranean Whole Chicken
- Easy Honey Garlic Chicken Stir Fry
Plant Based Dinner:
- French Onion Zoodle Bake
- Easy Vegetarian Hatch Chile Enchiladas
- Tuscan Chickpea Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Butter Cauliflower with Wild Rice
- Eggplant and Tofu Curry
- Roasted Veggie Shawarma Bowls
- Tex-Mex Zucchini Lasagna
- Smoked Gouda Broccoli Soup
- Za’atar Baked Cauliflower Nuggets
- Lentil Pasta with Creamy Mustard Sauce
Delight Seafood Dinners:
- Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil
- Mediterranean Tuna and Quinoa Salad
- Fish Pizzaiola
- Mumbai Baked Salmon with Avocado Salsa
- Rice Krispie Coated Fish and Chip Tacos
- Tequila Shrimp Chilaquiles
- Thai Shrimp Scampi Quinoa Bowls
- Baked Cajun Parmesan Salmon
- Vanilla Superfruit Protein Smoothie
- Kiwi Pineapple Turmeric Smoothie with Fresh Mint
- Overnight Pumpkin Breakfast Smoothie with Brown Butter Granola + Honey
- Double Mocha Pumpkin Flax Smoothies
- Raspberry Mango Protein Smoothie
Burst of Citrus Flavored Recipes:
- Garlic Cajun Tacos with Citrus Lime Slaw
- Grilled Citrus Lamb Skewers
- Grilled Citrus Butterflied Leg of Lamb
- Slow Cooker Asian-Style Ribs with Sesame-Citrus Sprinkle
- Greek Chicken Tacos with Feta Citrus Slaw
- Blood Orange and Blackberry Granola Oat Bowls
- Blood Orange Ricotta Cake
- Orange Sesame Pork Noodle Bowl
- Saffron, Orange, and Tomato Glazed Alaskan Cod Sliders
- Arugula and Meyer Lemon Pizza with Cauliflower Crust