What I’m Excited to Make in March!
What I’m Excited to Make in March is a collection of delicious, seasonal recipes from St. Paddy’s Day to cauliflower centered to March Madness eats to all things spring produce! This round-up is chock-full of tasty recipes that you will enjoy making in March!
I’m so glad you are here.
Not only are the days getting longer, but we have much to celebrate with St. Paddy’s Day, Easter, and all the spring produce!
Well, below is a collection of delicious, seasonal recipes that are sure to capture the essence of spring. We’ve got cauliflower centered recipes, Irish go-to’s, all the game day eats for March Madness, and peas, peas, OH MY!
Anyway, I hope you find something that you love. If you happen to make any of these recipes make sure to let me know! I really enjoy hearing from you!
What’s In Season in March:
- Citrus fruits: Blood oranges, oranges, Meyer lemons, and more!
- Brussels sprouts
- Sweet Potato
If you are looking for a specific ingredient, don’t forget to check out our dedicated ingredients page! Just click on any ingredient you wish to cook and it will pull all of the specific recipes using said ingredients. It’s super cool! Click to find the Recipe Index!
- Buffalo Cauliflower Bites with Smoked Blue Cheese
- Za’atar Baked Cauliflower Nuggets
- Butter Cauliflower with Wild Rice
- Arugula and Meyer Lemon Pizza with Cauliflower Crust
- Smoky Cauliflower Chickpea Salad
- Cheesy Turkey Cauliflower Gnocchi Bake
- Moroccan Cauliflower Bake
- Roasted Cauliflower Carbonara with Udon Noodles
- Cauliflower Gnocchi Mac & Cheese
- Al Pastor Whole Roasted Cauliflower
St. Paddy’s Day
- Ten Easy St. Patty’s Day Guinness Desserts
- St. Paddy’s Corned Beef Burgers with Irish Cheddar Cheese
- Individual Kale, Cabbage, and Guinness Tarts
- Sheet Pan Corned Beef Sliders
- Corned Beef Melt with Caramelized Cabbage
- Guinness Chocolate Quinoa Bark with Whiskey Ganache
- Corned Beef Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- Guinness and Black Bean Chili Loaded Spiralized Fries
- Guinness Beef Skillet Mac & Cheese
- Spring Chickpea Pasta with Roasted Vegetables
- Spring Roasted Potatoes with Tamarind Butter
- Ten Sassy Spring Pizza Recipes
- One-Skillet Coffee Rubbed Steak with Bacon & Spring Vegetables
- Spring Naan Nachos with Smoky Chipotle Dressing
- Spiced Spring Veggie Danishes with Fresh Chives
- Lemon and Strawberry Spring Mojito
- Garden Veggie Ravioli with Smoky Dorothy Lynch Dressing
- Caprese Roasted Asparagus
- Lamb Za’atar Panzanella Salad
- Buffalo Chickpea Mac & Cheese
- Loaded Sweet & Sour Turkey Meatball Subs
- The Ultimate Kobe Beef Skillet Nachos with Kettle Chips & Fry Sauce
- Chili Cheese Dog Baked Sliders
- Oven Baked Pulled Pork Sliders with Beer Cheese Sauce
- Baked Three Cheese Onion Dip
- Layered Antipasto Cheese Bread
- Ultimate Party Mix
- Bacon Cheeseburger Stuffed Mushrooms