Farmers’ Market Sheet Pan Frittata
Farmers’ Market Sheet Pan Frittata is an easy, delicious meal to make any day of the week!
I have a solution to your problem.
Maybe it’s not quite a problem, problem. BUT! One might have trouble finding ways to use up their Farmers’ Market haul!
Even though our Farmers’ Market just started last weekend in Denver, it’s not a bad idea to get a game plan together. Because come July everyone is going to be up to their elbows in zucchinis, tomatoes, corn, and fresh herbs.
So my solution to your summer bounty is this Farmers’ Market Sheet Pan Frittata. YOU GUYS. Sometimes I feel like I live under a rock. How have I not made a sheet pan frittata before? Basically, it’s the same cooking equation to make a frittata instead of pouring it into a skillet you pour it into a sheet pan. I mean, is this not the best thing ever?
Perfect for big brunches, weekday meal preps, serving for one (just kidding. maybe), or those days when we just want to give your skillet a time-out. For this recipe I included everything but the kitchen sink. I decided to go with local chicken sausage, zucchini, grilled corn, tomatoes, red onion, and burrata. Because burrata makes everything better. Am I right?
Simply mix everything together in a giant ass bowl, pour into a sheet pan and bake. I honestly don’t think it gets any better. Okay, maybe changing your name like IHOP is trying to do. Wait. A sheet pan is still easier.
Farmers' Market Sheet Pan Frittata
- 1/2 lb cooked chicken sausage
- 1/2 cup sauteed zucchini
- 1/3 cup sauteed red onion
- 1/2 cup grilled corn
- 1/2 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 12 large eggs
- 2 tbsp half-n-half
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Burrata filling, for garnish
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
Fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees. Spray a jelly roll sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl combine the first five ingredients. In another bowl whisk together eggs, half-n-half, and cheddar cheese.
- Next, pour the veggie mixture on the jelly roll sheet. Pour the egg mixture on top. Place the sheet pan into the oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until set.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven and garnish with burrata and parsley.
In conclusion, our Farmers’ Market Sheet Pan Frittata is a celebration of seasonal produce and culinary simplicity. With its vibrant array of vegetables and perfectly baked eggs, it’s a delicious and nutritious dish that captures the essence of the local market. Whether served for breakfast, brunch, or any meal, this frittata is a delightful way to savor the flavors of the season. Enjoy the farm-fresh goodness on your plate!