Over 27 Pumpkin Recipes to Make Right Now!
27 delicious pumpkin recipes to make right now! These pumpkin recipes are easy to make and packed full of flavor. You’ll find everything from cocktails and appetizers to and savory main dishes that are truly the best way to use up pumpkin all year round!
Pumpkin season is here!
Or should I say…..it’s always here. Yes, you can eat pumpkin all year round folks.
Pumpkins are rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and is incredibly healthy. Also, low in calorie content and high fiber. Pretty cool, huh?
Anyway, besides pumpkins being completely awesome they are so versatile when it comes to consuming. You can use them in sweet and savory dishes, simply use just their seeds, or carve them for decorations.
Well, I figured since we are all venturing out to pumpkin patches you might want a few recipes to make with your patch haul. I’ve rounded up over 27 Pumpkin Recipes that You Need to Make Now! We’ve got pumpkin-infused cocktails, quick pumpkin appetizers, savory pumpkin mains, and all the pumpkin desserts.
Let’s get cooking!
Pumpkin Appetizer Recipes:
- Three Cheese Pumpkin Pull-Apart Bread
- Roasted Butternut Squash & Pumpkin Queso Dip
- Pumpkin Hummus with Spiced Chickpeas & Sage Bacon
- Applewood Bacon Pork Loin Filet Sliders with Pumpkin Aioli
- Pumpkin Honey-Ginger Baked Wings
Pumpkin Cocktail Recipes:
- Pumpkin White Russian Cocktail
- Ginger Pumpkin Bourbon Fizz with Cinnamon Sugar
- Double Mocha Pumpkin Flax Smoothies
- Coconut Pumpkin Latte
Pumpkin Side Recipes:
- Pumpkin, Butternut Squash and Gorgonzola Bread Pudding
- Tomato Pumpkin Gratin with Spiced Gruyere Breadcrumbs
- Maple Roasted Pumpkin Grits
- Cajun Pumpkin Soup with Andouille & Spicy Breadcrumbs
Pumpkin Dinner Recipes:
- Pumpkin Gnocchi Bake
- Beef & Bean Pumpkin Stew
- Pumpkin Quinoa Casserole with Gruyere & Fresh Herbs
- Pumpkin Cream Sauce with Ground Pork + Pass The Pork 2.0 Recap
- Four Cheese Pumpkin Spaghetti Pie
- Pumpkin Swiss Burger with Fried Sage