Over 29 Easy St. Patrick’s Day Recipes!
Over 29 Easy St. Patrick’s Day Recipes are a collection of simple and delicious recipes to make in your kitchen! From festive spring cocktails to scrumptious dinners to indulgent desserts. This round-up of recipes will get you into the Irish spirit!
St. Patrick’s Day doesn’t need to be complicated.
I’m a big believer in doing what makes you feel good on March 17th. Whether that’s baking some Beer Cheese Bread, wearing your favorite green t-shirt, drinking said green beer, making Corned Beef in the slow cooker, or devouring some Dark Chocolate Guinness Cups.
St. Patrick’s Day is about celebrating with friends and enjoying the day off from Lent. For me, the best way to celebrate is with a huge spread which is why I pulled all these delicious, mouth watering recipes that will make your inner Leprechaun jump for joy.
Anyway, take a look around, get inspired, and let’s celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in style!
29 Easy St. Patrick’s Day Appetizers
- Individual Kale, Cabbage, and Guinness Tarts
- Guinness and Black Bean Chili Loaded Spiralized Fries
- Easy Smoky Carrot Dip
- Easy Green Goddess Chicken Pizza
- Easy Beer Cheese Bread
- Pimento Cheese Smashed Potatoes
St. Patrick’s Day Cocktails
- Grapefruit Gin Spritzer
- Pink Champagne Margaritas
- Rosé-Aperol Spritz with Fresh Mint
- Strawberry Gin and Tonic
- Mimosa Margaritas
- Lemongrass & Basil Lime Sparkling Soda
St. Patrick’s Day Dinners
- St. Paddy’s Corned Beef Burgers with Irish Cheddar Cheese
- Guinness Mac and Cheese Beef Skillet
- Sheet Pan Corned Beef Sliders
- Corned Beef Melt with Caramelized Cabbage
- Corned Beef Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- Easy Slow Cooker Corned Beef
- Sweet Potato Corned Beef Hash
Over 29 Easy St. Patrick’s Day Sides
- Oven Fried Guinness Onion Rings with Stout Gravy
- Parmesan and Pepper Baked Potato Chips
- Spring Chickpea Pasta with Roasted Vegetables
- Grilled Purple Wedge Salad
- Roasted Potato Salad with Shishito Peppers