34 Popular Recipes to Cook for Memorial Day!
34 Popular Recipes to Cook for Memorial Day is a collection of simple recipes to make for Memorial Day! From easy appetizers to tasty grilling mains to refreshing cocktails, and decadent desserts. These Memorial Day recipes are fun, easy to make, and will get you excited for backyard barbecues!
The unofficial kickoff for summer starts this weekend!
Are you armed and ready?
Well, just in case, I’ve rounded-up over 34 Popular Recipes to Cook for Memorial Day that are sure to be a hit!
Start with my personal favorite – Charcuterie! Make a pit stop to pick up a few finger friendly foods like these Bacon Cheeseburger Stuffed Mushrooms. Hop on over to the delicious grilled mains and don’t forget to wash it down with a festive cocktail. BUT! Whatever you do make sure to save the best for last…dessert!
Anyway, take a look around and get ready to make the ultimate Memorial Day Weekend spread. Grab your grilling brushes and let’s get cooking!
Memorial Day Cocktail Recipes
- Strawberry Gin and Tonic
- Spicy Cucumber Margarita with Tequila Lime Pickled Jalapenos
- Sunset Sangria
- Rosé-Aperol Spritz with Fresh Mint
- Mimosa Margaritas
Memorial Day Appetizer Recipes
- Lemon Garlic Chicken Wings
- Spinach-Yogurt Dip with Fried Mint
- Parmesan and Pepper Baked Potato Chips
- Bacon Cheeseburger Stuffed Mushrooms
- Easy Mediterranean Bean Dip Platter
- Summer Cobb Salad Pizza
Memorial Day Side Recipes
- Grilled Romaine Salad with Toasted Breadcrumbs
- Low-Carb Cheesy Scalloped Zucchini
- Jalapeno Popper Potato Salad
- Roasted Potato Salad with Shishito Peppers
- Pimento Cheese Smashed Potatoes
- Grilled Corn, Burrata, and Poblano Salad
- Greek Bruschetta Pasta Salad
Memorial Day Grilling Recipes
- Summer Chickpea Salad with Dorothy Lynch Grilled Chicken
- Barbecue Bourbon Burgers
- Grilled Citrus Lamb Skewers
- Grilled Chile Lime Shrimp Skewers
- Tuscan Turkey Burger
- American Lamb & Frites Burger
- Loaded Cheeseburger Hot Dogs