38 Popular Recipes to Make for Mother’s Day!
38 Popular Recipes to Make for Mother’s Day is a great way to treat your mom to a delicious homemade meal! From sweet to savory, we’ve got you covered with our top Mother’s Day recipe picks. Whip up something special for the most important lady in your life.
Mother’s Day is the perfect opportunity to show your special lady in your life how much you appreciate her. And what better way to do that than by preparing a special homemade meal!
Whether your mom, sister, or bestie has a sweet tooth or prefers savory dishes, we’ve got you covered with our top Mother’s Day recipe picks. We’ve rounded up Over 38 Popular Recipes to Cook for Mother’s Day!
Start with my personal favorite – appetizers! Make a pit stop to pick up a few finger friendly foods. Hop on over to the delicious dinner mains and don’t forget to wash it down with a festive cocktail. BUT! Whatever you do make sure to save the best for last…dessert!
So roll up your sleeves, grab your apron, and let’s get cooking!
Mother’s Day Appetizers
- Garlic Lemon Chicken Meatballs with Homemade Hummus
- Easy Greek Feta Dip
- Sheet Pan Mushroom & Burrata Pizza
- Cantaloupe with Bacon-Cashew Crumble
- Hot Honey Coconut Baked Shrimp
- Three Cheese Pesto Pepperoni Pizza
- Lemon, Feta, and Artichoke Galette
Mother’s Day Brunch Recipes
- Savory Breakfast Monkey Bread
- Tex-Mex Egg & Hash Brown Casserole
- Orange Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Fajita Baked Breakfast Sliders with Dorothy Lynch
- Egg-Stuffed Greek Bagels
- Nut Butter-Banana Stuffed French Toast Bake
- Easy Strawberry and Cardamom Croissants
Mother’s Day Dinner Recipes
- Salsa Verde Shrimp and Cilantro Rice Skillet
- Baked Cajun Salmon with Parmesan Garlic Sauce
- Strawberry-Jalapeño Skillet Chicken
- Thai Basil Beef Stuffed Zucchini
- Roasted Chicken Thighs with Peas & Mint
- Crustless Chicken Pot Pie with Gnocchi
- Easy Kung Pao Chicken
Mother’s Day Side Dish Recipes
- Low-Carb Cheesy Scalloped Zucchini
- Roasted Potato Salad with Shishito Peppers
- Easy Pizza Pasta Salad
- Grilled Romaine Salad with Toasted Breadcrumbs
- Cacio e Pepe Cauliflower Gnocchi with Crispy Prosciutto
- Jalapeno Popper Potato Salad
- Peas and Greens with Cacio e Pepe Dressing