Over 36 Easy Valentine’s Day Recipes to Make at Home!
Easy Valentine’s Day Recipes to Make at Home are a collection of simple and delicious recipes to make in your kitchen with someone you love! From cozy breakfasts in bed to scrumptious dinners to indulgent desserts. This round-up of recipes will make anyone want to be your Valentine!
Valentine’s Day doesn’t need to be complicated.
I’m a big believer in doing what makes you feel good on February 14th. Whether that’s through a warm bubble bath, sipping a glass of your favorite pinot noir, giving your dog a homemade Valentine Day cookie, ordering a cheese pizza for dinner, or making a Valentine’s Day box with your kid.
Valentine’s Day is about showing anyone (including yourself) that they are loved. For me, the best way to show someone I care is by making a huge spread. Which is why I pulled all these delicious, mouth watering recipes that will make your heart jump for joy.
Anyway, take a look around, get inspired, and show someone you care with a festive dinner or decadent dessert!
“36 Valentine’s Day Home Recipes!”
- Sparkling Pink Limeade with Champagne Cotton Candy
- Pink Champagne Margaritas
- Strawberry Gin and Tonic
- Pink Lime Margarita
- Turkish Old Fashioned
- Ginger Pomegranate Paloma
Valentine’s Day Appetizer Recipes:
- Valentine’s Day Charcuterie Board
- Lamb Lasagna Crostini
- Sheet Pan Mushroom & Burrata Pizza
- Apple Glazed Beef Meatballs
- Hot Honey Coconut Baked Shrimp
- Roasted Tomato & Burrata Bread Toss
Valentine’s Day Side Dish Recipes:
- Easy Asparagus Carbonara
- Grilled Romaine Salad with Toasted Breadcrumbs
- Broccoli Caesar Salad
- Cacio e Pepe Cauliflower Gnocchi with Crispy Prosciutto
- Low-Carb Cheesy Scalloped Zucchini
- Easy Mashed Potatoes with Crunchy Potato Chip Topping
- Green Bean Casserole Bundles
- Lamb Wellington
- Mini Heart-Shaped Supreme Pizzas
- Banh Mi Beef Kebabs
- Oven Roasted Coffee-Rubbed Pork Shoulder
- Cilantro Tomato Smoked Salmon
- Roasted Beef Tenderloin with Maple-Mustard Glaze
- Grilled Chile Lime Shrimp Skewers
Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipes:
- Heart-Shaped Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
- Salted Dark Chocolate Tahini Brownies
- Roasted Strawberry Ricotta Cake
- Hot Pink Raspberry Cake
- Dark Chocolate Cake with Cherry Pop Rocks Covered Truffles
- Individual Dark Chocolate Skillet Cookies with Nutella & Strawberry Pop Rocks
- Mini Chocolate Pop Rock Tarts
To sum it up, these 36 easy Valentine’s Day recipes create a warm, loving atmosphere at home. From breakfast to dessert, they’re the perfect way to celebrate with homemade culinary delights.