41 Popular Recipes to Cook in March!
41 Popular Recipes to Cook in March is a collection of healthy, seasonal recipes from spring-themed dinners to vegetable sides to St.Paddy’s Day approved meals to easy game day snacks for March Madness. This round-up is chock-full of delicious recipes that are perfect to make in March!
I’m so glad you are here.
Not only are the days getting longer, but we have much to celebrate with St. Paddy’s Day, Easter, and all the spring produce!
Well, below is a collection of delicious, seasonal recipes that are sure to capture the essence of spring. We’ve got asparagus centered recipes, Irish go-to’s, and peas, peas, OH MY!
Anyway, as we continue along on our winter adventures, I put together a collection of yummy food to make this month. You’ll find the following produce in season:
If you are looking for a specific ingredient, don’t forget to check out our dedicated ingredients page! Just click on any ingredient you wish to cook and it will pull all of the specific recipes using said ingredients. It’s super cool! Click to find the Recipe Index!
- Easy Asparagus Carbonara
- Caprese Roasted Asparagus
- Turmeric Chicken Pizza with Asparagus & Peas
- Spring Chickpea Pasta with Roasted Vegetables
- Garden Veggie Ravioli with Smoky Dorothy Lynch Dressing
- Easy Smoky Carrot Dip
- Caramelized Carrot Tart with Fresh Dill
- Carrot Apple Muffins with Citrus Glaze
- Shrimp Po’ Boy Carrot Cajun Soup
- Roasted Organic Carrots with Dill
- Spicy Coconut Carrot Soup with Fried Shallots
- Individual Kale, Cabbage, and Guinness Tarts
- Corned Beef Melt with Caramelized Cabbage
- Grilled Purple Wedge Salad
- Beef Pita Nachos with Whipped Feta
- Smoky Shrimp Tacos with Citrus Slaw
- Roasted Chicken Thighs with Peas & Mint
- Feta, Spinach, & Pea Shakshuka
- Peas and Greens with Cacio e Pepe Dressing
- Butternut Squash Risotto with Parmesan and Peas
- Roasted Jerk Chicken with Rice & Peas
Spring-Inspired Dinner Recipes:
- One-Skillet Coffee Rubbed Steak with Bacon & Spring Vegetables
- Lamb Za’atar Panzanella Salad
- Arugula and Meyer Lemon Pizza with Cauliflower Crust
- Spiced Spring Veggie Danishes with Fresh Chives
- Spring Naan Nachos with Smoky Chipotle Dressing
- Grilled Citrus Butterflied Leg of Lamb
- Avocado and Crab Sliders with Lemon Aioli
- Honey Cake with Citrus Vanilla Frosting
- Double Blueberry Citrus-Topped Muffins
- Easy Lemon Ricotta Cake with Meyer Lemon Frosting
- Blood Orange Ricotta Cake
- Grapefruit Pound Cake with Ginger Marshmallow Icing
- Lemon Bars