45 Popular Recipes to Cook in February!
45 Popular Recipes to Cook in February is a collection of healthy, seasonal recipes from cozy breakfast meals to winter libations to cauliflower & sweet potato themed dishes to date night in decadent dinners. This round-up is chock-full of delicious recipes that are perfect to make all February!
Hey, hey, February.
You are my favorite.
Not only is it my birthday month, but it’s also the month of LOVE and getting back to real food. And by real food I mean all the Super Bowl snacks, and more snacks!
Well, below is a collection of delicious, seasonal recipes that are sure to capture anyone’s heart. We’ve got cozy breakfasts to Super Bowl snacks to dinners for two to all things heart-shaped.
Anyway, I hope you find something that you love. If you happen to make any of these recipes make sure to let me know! I really enjoy hearing from you!
What’s In Season in February:
- Citrus fruits: Blood oranges, oranges, Meyer lemons, and more!
- Winter squash
- Brussels sprouts
- Sweet Potato
If you are looking for a specific ingredient, don’t forget to check out our dedicated ingredients page! Just click on any ingredient you wish to cook and it will pull all of the specific recipes using said ingredients. It’s super cool! Click to find the Recipe Index!
“45 Popular February Recipes”
Cozy Breakfast Recipes:
- Sausage and Apple Hash with Whole Grain Mustard
- Savory Breakfast Monkey Bread
- Tex-Mex Egg & Hash Brown Casserole
- Skillet Huevos Rancheros with Ground Lamb
- Fajita Baked Breakfast Sliders with Dorothy Lynch
- Ground Lamb and Vegetable Frittata
- Everything Burrata Quiche with Almond Flour Crust
- Turkish Cauliflower Breakfast Hash
Winter Cocktail Recipes:
- Orange Ginger Julep
- Turkish Old Fashioned
- Spiced Merlot Sparkling Punch
- Blood Orange Whiskey Negroni
- The Midnight Giggle with Toasted Coconut
- Cacio e Pepe Cauliflower Gnocchi with Crispy Prosciutto
- Buffalo Cauliflower Bites with Smoked Blue Cheese
- Za’atar Baked Cauliflower Nuggets
- Butter Cauliflower with Wild Rice
- Arugula and Meyer Lemon Pizza with Cauliflower Crust
- Smoky Cauliflower Chickpea Salad
- Cheesy Turkey Cauliflower Gnocchi Bake
- Moroccan Cauliflower Bake
“45 Recipes to Cook in February”
Sweet Potato Recipes:
- Old-Fashioned Sweet Potato Casserole
- Easy Sweet Potato Lasagna with Burrata
- Sweet Potato Moroccan Lamb Bowls
- Corned Beef Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- Sweet Potato Hummus with Harvest Greens
- Sweet Potato Toasts: 3 Ways!
- Toasted Sesame Chickpea Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Ginger Tahini
Super Bowl Snack Recipes:
- Sheet Pan Verde Chicken Nachos
- Dorothy Lynch Chicken Enchilada Nachos
- Slow Cooker Tex-Mex Queso
- Pickleback Baked Chicken Wings
- Cajun Corn Poblano Queso with Naan Chips
- Easy French Dip Pinwheels
- Easy Big Mac Potato Skins
“Explore 45 February Recipes to Cook”
Dinner for Two Recipes:
- One-Skillet Coffee Rubbed Steak with Bacon & Spring Vegetables
- Jalapeno-Marinated Grilled Pork Chops
- Lamb Wellington
- Slow Cooker Sweet & Spicy Thai Ribs
- Mumbai Baked Salmon with Avocado Salsa
- Enchilada Turkey Meatball Skillet
“Explore 45 Popular Recipes to Cook in February: Elevate your dining experience with cozy winter dishes and romantic Valentine’s Day creations. Enjoy this flavorful journey in February!”