What I’m Excited to Make in September!
What I’m Excited to Make in September is a collection of delicious, seasonal recipes that highlights produce like apples, potatoes, brussels sprouts, and more! Plus, I’ve included some extra flavorful dishes to make sure you are armed and ready for tailgating, weeknight dinners, and all the pumpkin recipes!
Let’s give a BIG round of applause and welcome, September!
*CROWD GOES WILD!*
I can’t be the only one that is still star struck that September has arrived. It feels like we were just celebrating the Fourth of July like five minutes ago. Am I right?
Well, ready or not, September is a BIG month. Not only do we begin the transition from summer to fall, but we also have – football season starting, pumpkin patches popping up, sunflower fields to prance through, beginning of all things pumpkin, and so much more.
Anyway, if you are feeling a bit of summer/ fall produce and activity paralysis, I feel ya! I say we stick with summer a bit longer and enjoy all of its fruits of labor. I put together a collection of yummy food to make this month. You’ll find the following produce in season:
- Brussels sprouts
If you are looking for a specific ingredient, don’t forget to check out our dedicated ingredients page! Just click on any ingredient you wish to cook and it will pull all of the specific recipes using said ingredients. It’s super cool! Click to find the Recipe Index!
- Whole Wheat Pancakes with Balsamic Caramel Apples
- Easy Bourbon Caramel Apples with Chocolate Chip Brownie Brittle
- Apples on a Horseback with Jalapeno Cream Cheese
- Apple Pie Cookie Cups
- Apple Glazed Beef Meatballs
- Air Fryer Apple Fritters with Vanilla Glaze
- Smoked Apple Walnut Macaroni and Cheese
- Easy Sweet Potato Lasagna with Burrata
- Pimento Cheese Smashed Potatoes
- Easy Mashed Potatoes with Crunchy Potato Chip Topping
- Mexican Street Corn Smashed Potatoes
- Roasted Potato Salad with Shishito Peppers
- Parmesan and Pepper Baked Potato Chips
Brussels Sprout Recipes:
- Brussels Sprouts with Pistachios and Lime
- Crispy Lemon Brussels Sprouts Mac & Cheese
- Egg Sandwich with Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Lemon Aioli
- Vegetarian Brussels Sprout Bake with Parmesan & Pomegranates
- Roasted Baby Potato Brussels Sprout Poutine
- Spaghetti with Roasted Brussel Sprouts & Greek Yogurt Cream Sauce
- Pumpkin White Russian Cocktail
- Beef & Bean Pumpkin Stew
- Chocolate Frosted Pumpkin Bread
- Maple Roasted Pumpkin Grits
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Butter Cookies
- Chocolate Pumpkin Croissant French Toast Bake
Easy Weeknight Meal Recipes:
- Roasted Chicken Thighs with Peas & Mint
- Chipotle Chickpea Spaghetti
- Easy Chicken & Corn Stir-Fry
- Cowboy Turkey Baked Burritos
- Caramelized Black Pepper Chicken
- Tex-Mex Zucchini Lasagna
- Dorothy Lynch Chicken Enchilada Nachos
- Slow Cooker Chipotle Bourbon Chicken Wings
- Twice Baked Cubano Stuffed Sloppy Joes with Spicy Hummus
- Hamburger Pizza Stuffed Mini Potatoes with Ranch Hummus
- Wonton Game-Day Buffalo Chicken Bites
- Baked Three Cheese Onion Dip