Over 49 Easy Fourth of July Recipes!
Over 49 Easy Fourth of July Recipes is a collection of simple recipes to make for the Fourth of July! From scrumptious appetizers to refreshing cocktails to juicy grilled burgers & hot dogs, and patriotic-themed desserts. These Fourth of July recipes are fun, easy to make, and will get you excited to celebrate America’s birthday!
My favorite summertime holiday to celebrate. I mean, who doesn’t love a good birthday bash?
So, are you armed and ready to help America blow out her birthday candles?
Well, just in case, I’ve rounded-up over 49 Easy Fourth of July Recipes that are sure to be a hit!
Start with my personal favorite – Charcuterie! Make a pit stop to pick up a few finger friendly foods like these Bacon Cheeseburger Stuffed Mushrooms. Hop on over to the delicious grilled mains and don’t forget to wash it down with a festive cocktail. BUT! Whatever you do make sure to save the best for last…patriotic-themed desserts!
Anyway, take a look around and get ready to make the ultimate Fourth of July spread. Grab your grilling brushes and let’s get cooking!
Appetizer Recipes to Make for the Fourth of July
- Easy Big Mac Potato Skins
- Za’atar Spiced Tomatoes & Chickpea Flatbread
- Cantaloupe with Bacon-Cashew Crumble
- Pickleback Baked Chicken Wings
- Bacon Cheeseburger Stuffed Mushrooms
- Ultimate Summer Snack Board
- Antipasto Sliders
Cocktail Recipes to Make for the Fourth of July
- Patriotic Layered Lemonades
- Strawberry Gin and Tonic
- Old Fashioned Cocktail Slushie
- Kombucha Peach Rum Punch
- Roasted Strawberry & Rosé Margarita with Coconut Whipped Cream
- Sunset Sangria
Summer Side Recipes to Make for the Fourth of July
- Caprese Roasted Asparagus
- Roasted Potato Salad with Shishito Peppers
- 15-Minute Greek Feta Salad
- Easy Pizza Pasta Salad
- Greek Bruschetta Pasta Salad
- Jalapeno Popper Potato Salad
- Barbecue Bacon and Blue Cheese Potato Salad
Burger Recipes to Make for the Fourth of July
- Tuscan Turkey Burger
- Summer Garden Guacamole Burger
- American Lamb & Frites Burger
- Barbecue Bourbon Burgers
- Barbecue Chickpea Burgers
- Umami BLT Cheeseburger
- Juicy Ball Park Burger with Onion Rings & Mustard Beer Sauce
Hot Dog Recipes to Make for the Fourth of July
- Loaded Cheeseburger Hot Dogs
- Cajun BLT Hot Dogs with Spicy Slaw
- Easy Cobb Style Hot Dogs
- Loaded Chorizo & Kimchi Hot Dogs
- Loaded Barbecue Bison Hot Dogs
- Andouille Chicken Sausage Brats with Hatch Chiles
- Tex-Mex Smoked Brats with Cilantro Slaw